6 Weeks Out

Excuse the bathroom selfies this week. I didn't have Reed take "official" check in pics over the weekend as I was freezing and too cold/lazy to get in my suit and heels first thing in the morning. LOL. So I snapped these pics this morning. :)

2.22.2016 // 6 weeks out

Not too much to report this week. Still no changes in my macros or cardio. This was my 5th week (going into my 6th week) with these numbers, and again, still seeing progress. Things should only change when they *need* to change. It's been fun to count or track the time between adjustments and how long I can ride them out while still seeing progress. Hit a new low this morning of 103.6 lbs and am feeling good with where I'm at. Weekly calories are still at 11000 per week with cardio still at 775 calorie burn per week. Still cycling my diet with 3 high days, 2 medium (but still low, haha) days, and 2 low days (on my rest days).

For cardio, I've been doing 5 sessions at 125 cals each after my lift. 3 of those are usually circuits (which I'm still loving) balanced with some incline walking on the treadmill for the other 2 sessions. On Friday (one of my rest days), I've been doing some LISS in the form of incline walking for 150 cals, and treating this as a sort of active recovery, followed by foam rolling, lacrosse ball work, and stretching. Although I love how easy it is to recover from low-impact walking, I'm starting to get a little bored. I think this week I'll switch things up just a bit (maybe venture back to some of my kickboxing DVDs?) while keeping an eye on how I'm feeling with my recovery.

I booked a photoshoot for April 24th! Feeling excited about that, but nervous about my lack of modeling skills. LOL. Eric Wainwright is an amazing photographer, and I'm optimistic that he'll work his magic on me. :)

I think I say this every week, but I can't believe how quickly time is moving. 6 weeks out from my 1st competition of the season, and I know it's only going to continue to fly by. Cheers to another great week. :)


Comments

Popular Posts