9 Weeks Out

At 9 weeks out, into the single digits, and I feel a lot more "ready" than I did at this same point last year. I'm just excited. Super, super excited. I'm sure I'll become more anxious and nervous as we get closer, but overall right now, I'm more excited than anything else.

1.31.2016 // 9 weeks out


No changes over the last week. Still at 11007 cals for the week and 775 cals in cardio for the week. Scale weight hit a new low this morning of 107.2 lbs, which I'm actually pretty surprised about. I felt super mentally stressed this week and slept horribly. I tend to think I'm not really a stressful person. I try to focus on my outlook and my mindset and just focus on the things that are actually within my control, but this week I was just stressing. I couldn't sleep either, which is super unusual for me. I should be starting my period any day now, so there's that, too.

My workouts have been going pretty well and, so far, no losses in strength. Squats were tough this week, but I still got my reps in. Deadlifts felt better. I'm still running Wendler's 5/3/1 for my squats and deadlifts, and I'm excited to "test" my new maxes this coming week. I'm still doing circuits and barbell complexes for some of my cardio, and I've also started incorporating some incline treadmill walking. I'm actually really liking the walking. It's low impact, it doesn't zap my recovery, and it doesn't leave me feeling wiped out. :)

No macro or cardio adjustments going into this week. While my rate of loss has slowed down, I'm noticing visual improvements, and bodybuilding is all about the visual look. I've set some goals to get some sleep this week, wind down earlier in the evening, and turn the lights out and the electronics off once I'm in bed.

New competition suits have been ordered. Somehow decided on two suits (because variety, amirite?) and will (sadly) be selling my two beautiful red suits.

Looking forward to another week. :)

Comments

Popular Posts